Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 2

WEEK 2:
A BOOK WITH AT LEAST 2 PERSPECTIVES
(multiple points of view)


PROGRESS POST:

--What are you reading this week? I'm reading The New Hunger (Warm Bodies #1.5) by Isaac Marion. I'm really enjoying it too! It has three characters' stories that we're following.

--What do you prefer the best: a 1st person point of view, a third person point of view, or multiple points of view? I think my favorite point of view to read in is third person point of view. It just seems to make the story flow better for me.

--Is there a point of view that is easier for you to connect with (gender, country, age, etc)? Not really. When I read a book, I'm experiencing someone else's story, so I'm not picky on how old they are, whether they're male or female, or where they live. I think it would be a little boring to read characters that were all just like me.

Want to join in on the challenge? Check out the group here!

No comments:

Post a Comment