Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 31

WEEK 31:
A BOOK FROM A SUB-GENRE OF YOUR FAVORITE GENRE

PROGRESS POST:


What are you reading this week? I'm reading The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology written by various authors and edited by Christopher Golden.



What is your favorite genre? I'd say my favorite genre is post-apocalyptic/survival stories.

What is the sub-genre your book falls into? The New Dead falls into the zombie version of a post-apocalyptic story.

Do you have a favorite sub-genre or read mostly one sub-genre of your favorite genre? I do like zombie stories, but I don't think I favor them more over other post-apocalyptic books. If it's post-apocalyptic and sounds good, I'm going to want to read it.

So that's this week's progress post. Are you participating in the challenge? It's fun, and you should. Check out the group  HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment