Friday, January 20, 2017

Reading Right Now! (99)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


--Every Heart A Doorway (Wayward Children #1) by Seanan McGuire-- I picked this book up mainly out of curiosity and the hype. I'm only 20ish pages, so I don't know what to feel so far. I'm scared because of how short it is, I'm a fan of the chunkier book. But we'll see what I think of it.
This book is about kids who come back from fantastic experiences in other worlds, and don't know how to acclimate themselves back to normal life. An older lady, who had similar experiences as a child, opens her house and creates a kind of school for these children. That's really all I know.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? And if you've read this book, tell me what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment