Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reading Right Now! (62)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

--Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers: Well, I've made some progress since last week. I'm probably about 3/4 of the way through. I'm enjoying this one. It's got a kind of addicting, cute quality about it. I'm enjoying it definitely. 
For those that don't know, this is a story about a girl who has to share her house with an alien exchange student. They are completely different, but slowly start to befriend and understand each other.
-- The 100: Day 21 (Book #2) by Kass Morgan: Made a little progress in this too. I'm about halfway through. I'm really enjoying the book. It's nothing like the TV show, but that's what makes it interesting. The concept is the same, 100 juvenile delinquents sent back to Earth 300 years after a nuclear apocalypse (the show has them going back 97 years later or something), but everything after that is different. Different characters, different plots, different motivations. It's just interesting experiencing both. And I can say that I'm a fan of both.

And I'd like to get to, but I don't think it will happen

--Nameless: A Tale of Beauty and Madness (#1) by Lili St. Crow: I say I don't think it will happen because this is coming up due at the library rather quickly. I always think that I will have the Reading Skills to finish it in like 2 days, but then that doesn't happen. I did just put it on hold again, (from a different library system, don't judge) so hopefully this one will get read soon. I read Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow and really enjoyed that, so I thought, how could I go wrong with this. I don't really remember what this one is about, I was kind of just drawn to the cover.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! I feel like my descriptions and explanations were all over the place. I guess I'm just not focused tonight or something. I don't know. Anyway, what are you Reading Right Now!? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment