Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reading Right Now! Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett or Fear by Michael Grant

             Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)       Fear (Gone, #5)
                 Title: Confessions of an Angry Girl              Title: Fear
                 Author: Louise Rozett                                   Author: Michael Grant

So guys, I'm not exactly sure which book I'm going to read next. I think I'm leaning towards Confessions of an Angry Girl and then I'm going to continue on with Fear #5 of the wonderful and fabulous Gone series. I actually just finished The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom, which is a fantastic middle grade adventure story revolving around the various Prince Charmings of many well known fairy tales. Full review to come soonish. I say soonish because you guys all now that I've been pretty horrible at keeping this blog updated. When life isn't getting in the way I sometimes just end up feeling too lazy to get to it. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Confessions of an Angry Girl is what I'm going to be reading first. I requested it from Netgalley a great while ago and never got around to reading and reviewing it, which makes me feel bad. I also requested the sequel which came out June 25th, so I really need to get around to reading those. For those that are interested, the sequel is called Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend. So that's what I'm planning on Reading Right Now! If you want, tell me what you're reading in the comments or whatever :D

2 comments:

  1. Hope you like the Confessions series, Ashley! Thx for reading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Rose's confessions. I'm excited to continue on with the series. Thanks for the comment and congrats on getting your work published :D

      Delete