Friday, April 11, 2014

Reading Right Now! (#6)

Title: Delia's Shadow
Author: Jaime Lee Moyer
I'm not very far into this one. I pretty much just started it.
So I really just started reading this book and I haven't been able to form really any definite opinions about it so far. I am kind of excited to read it, because it seems like a mash up of stuff that I really enjoy. The little that I know about it is that it is set in early 1900's San Francisco and centers around this girl named Delia who has been haunted by ghosts for all her life. She tries to escape from the ghosts by moving to New York, but is pulled back for some mysterious reason. San Francisco is a city that is especially haunted by ghosts after the earthquake of 1906 and the subsequent fire. Forgive me if my history is wrong, but I think that date is correct. Somehow or another, Delia comes into contact with a ghost that has been murdered by a killer who plans to kill again. Delia must stop this killer.
So yeah, it sounds good right? I think it sounds good and I can't wait to really get into it and read it. I hope it doesn't disappoint me, because so far my month has been filled with mediocre books that I'm really excited about when I start them, but then don't live up to my expectations. 
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment