Friday, May 6, 2022

Reading Right Now! (335)

Thank goodness for the weekend, although this week did seem to go by pretty quickly. I took a day off just because I wanted to. It was okay.
As far as reading goes, I'm happy. This year, I've just felt slower, and I don't like that. I'm hoping to get more books read, which will mean I need to stop getting distracted by my phone. I need to set a timer for reading sprints or something. I did find some that I liked. There's one called deepfocus.io which plays soothing sounds, and there's one called pomodoro cat. I should use those more. I've also been tuning in to Reading Sprint Videos, which has been helpful. Anyway, you don't care about any of that.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
 

 Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7) by Patricia Briggs -- I'm finally back in Mercy's world again! I don't know why I took such a long break from it. I was doing some Readathons, and I needed to fulfill certain prompts, so that's probably why. I missed Mercy though. There's something so comforting about reading this series. I know and like all the characters. Mercy and her pack are always in trouble though, and Frost Burned is no exception. I wonder when she gets downtime.
So, in this one, Adam and the whole pack have been kidnapped by a mystery faction. Mercy must find out who they are, where her pack is, and rescue them.
I'm definitely enjoying it. I've actually got a good idea for a picture for it for my bookstagram haha. It's @gotbookcitement in case you were wondering.
 
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment