Friday, June 10, 2022

Reading Right Now! (336)

 *Whew* This has been a week. Not a super fun week either.
My reading has been going slowly. I'm feeling like this year could end up as one of my lowest numbers, maybe since I started recording. I'm hoping to change that around in the second half.
So, What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Ice Planet Barbarians (#1) by Ruby Dixon -- All I'm going to say is that it's addictive. I can definitely understand how people binged this series. It's very adult. There's a good chance that I will continue this series.


The Last Final Girl by Stephen Graham Jones -- I just started this one today. The writing style takes a bit to get used to. It's written like a movie is playing in front of you. There's no script format, but you're following the scenes of the movie. When I first started, it was a little choppy, and I was trying to wrap my head around what's going on, but as I got farther in, I got into it.
Imagine you're reading a slasher film. It's kind of neat because my mind does sort of turn it into a movie.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment