Saturday, July 2, 2022

Reading Right Now! (338)

 Happy Holiday Weekend America! I am so ready for it. Well, ready and not ready. I can't believe that we are already in July. Summer is flying by and I'm not sure that I like that.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street #1) by R.L. Stine -- This book has the perfect amount of nostalgia for me, and that's just what I wanted. I remember being young and loving the Fear Street books. I'm glad that they brought them back. It's definitely not the YA of today, but I don't need it to be. The characters' are immature, the writing is fast paced, all kinds of crazy stuff is happening. That's what I want from Fear Street.
I've read some of the reviews for this Fear Street Return Series, and they have not been kind. If you're judging this book on the YA we're getting now, you probably won't like it, but if you remember reading Fear Street as a young teen, this will bring you back.
I'm enjoying myself. There's definitely been some shocking moments. I wanted something quick and fun, and this is definitely providing that.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment