Friday, October 21, 2022

Reading Right Now! (343)

 It has been a week. Work has been a lot of filling in, and I've had family visiting. I haven't gotten as much reading done as I hoped for.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...



Rapture in Death (In Death #4) by J.D. Robb -- I've been in a mood reading mood this month, and I just decided I wanted to read the next Eve Dallas book. I started the series this year, and I've been enjoying it.
I'm almost finished with this one. The majority of the book has been Eve trying to find out what killed her victims. 
These books tend to have a lot of triggers with child abuse, child sexual assault. This one had a rape like scene, so take that as you well. They involve murders and crimes, so it shouldn't be surprising that they are full of darker things.


The World of Lore: Wicked Mortals  by Aaron Mahnke -- I've been slowly making my way through this one and really enjoying it. This book is stories taken from the podcast. I've never listened to the podcast. This tells of bad people in history. None of the stories can be taken as 100% true, things have been exaggerated and made bigger through the years, but they are all very interesting, and terrifying!

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment