Friday, April 7, 2023

Reading Right Now! (345)

 It's Friday, so why don't I do a Reading Right Now! I've been pretty bad at doing them this year.
I'm taking part in the Orilium Magical Readathon this month! This is one of my favorite readathons to take part in. It was created by BookRoast on youtube. I'm going for the career of Master of Elements, so I need to read six books. Can I do it? I don't know. 
I just finished my first book for the readathon, which was How To Sell A Haunted House by Grady Hendrix, so I'm moving onto something new this weekend.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
 

 
Yellow Jessamine by Caitlin Starling --  I don't know a lot about this one. It's a  short novella, I've heard that it is gothic. I've read two other books by Caitlin Starling. One of them I enjoyed, the other one got too weird for me. I'm interested to see what I think of this one.
Not the most exciting update, but there it is!
I think I'm reading this for the prompt of Elemental Studies, I needed something with flowers on the cover.
 
That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment