Saturday, September 9, 2023

Reading Right Now! (346)

Well, I haven't done one of these in forever. I have no one to blame, but myself. I get home from work and I don't want to turn on my computer to make a blog post, I'd rather just lay in my bed and scroll on my phone.
Life has been life. Work has been work. This year has been flying by.

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano - This is the second book in the Finlay Donovan series. Accidental hit-woman for hire.
In this book, Finlay is trying to uncover the mystery of who wants someone close to her dead. Finlay and Vero get into various situations on the path to uncovering the truth.
I had a lot of fun with the first book in this series, and I'm having fun with this sequel too. Vero and Fin cause me much anxiety with the situations they get themselves into. I'm over halfway through, and I'm definitely curious to see how everything is going to play out.
This is also a book that I got for review from Netgalley, and then proceeded to never read it. The story of my life. I will never get an acceptable Netgalley feedback ration *cry face* I know you're supposed to think positive thoughts, but I just don't see it happening unless I do nothing but read review books for years and years. I also checked out a physical copy from my library, which is the format I'm reading it in.

What are you Reading Right Now? Let me know. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment