Monday, March 5, 2012

February Favorites!

I thought I would try something new for my blog and post a sort of recap of books that I really enjoyed or surprised me in a month of reading. I won't go into a full summary or do a blow by blow of the book because I already posted a review for that. These favorites of the month will just be a quick comment about the book. I know today is the 5th of March which makes me a little late to be doing and February favorites post but I'm doing one anyway!

Never Trust A Dead Man
By: Vivian Vande Velde
This book makes the list because it surprised me in a good way. I didn't think I was going to like it and this little book set out to prove me wrong. Very funny in a ghoulish sort of way.

Strange Angels
By: Lili St. Crow
This book makes the list because I like it! It's full of action, has a cast of cool characters, and left me ready for the next book in the series. People should definitely check this out.

The Monstrumologist
By: Rick Yancey
This one makes the list because it was a book that grew on me as I read it. It has good characters, lots of actions, and it fulfills on the gore factor. As I got nearer to the end, I couldn't put it down. Now I need to read the next book to find out what happens to Will Henry and the good Doctor.

Well, that's it. My list of February Favorites is complete. I'm going to try to keep this going for the coming months and I'm definitely going to continue on with my reading. I'm an addict, books are my drug. Well I'm signing off, Happy Reading! Oh, and pick up these books because they're pretty awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment