Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In My Mailbox 2

Sorry my blog has been idle for a week. School and graduation stress have kept me super busy. I have a lot of assignments and readings due so my reading for fun has suffered as a consequence. I'm going to try to be better at this and post more, which I should definitely be able to do once school is over.
I did get time to buy some books this week and film an In My Mailbox in order to show them off. I think this video is a lot better than my last one, but tell me your opinion on it. Before I forget, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ thestorysiren.com
I got some pretty awesome books this week. I'll list the titles and authors below.

Books I got in no particular order:
  1. Goddess Interrupted, By: Aimee Carter (A Goddess Test Novel #2)
  2. Awake At Dawn, By: C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls Book 2)
  3. Taken At Dusk, By: C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls Book 3)
  4. The Dead Tossed Waves, By: Carrie Ryan (a companion novel to The Forest of Hands and Teeth) ZOMBIES!!!
  5. Thirteen Reasons Why, By: Jay Asher
  6. Once a Witch, By: Carolyn MacCullough
  7. Sunshine, By: Robin McKinley
  8. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List, By: Rachel Cohn and David Levithon
  9. Pretty Little Devils, By: Nancy Holder
  10. The Road of the Dead, By: Kevin Brooks
  11. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, (hardback and gorgeous) By: J.K. Rowling
side note: I was so excited to hear the announcement for J.K. Rowling's adult book 'The Casual Vacancy' can't wait for that one!
Well that's all the books I got this week. I didn't realize that I got so many of them haha. I should be back next week with another haul. Books are my drug. If you like what you see then subscribe to my channel or follow my blog, it would be much appreciated. See you later!
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment