Monday, April 23, 2012

In My Mailbox 3

Hello, I'm back again with another In My Mailbox which is a meme hosted by Kristi @ the story siren, where book lovers show what they got for the week in books. I've got another bunch of awesome books that will be shown in my video below...
The Books I got this week in list form:
  1. The Big Empty BY J.B. Stephens
  2. Paradise City BY J.B. Stephens (The Big Empty Book 2)
  3. Desolation Angels BY J.B. Stephens (The Big Empty Book 3)
  4. No Exit BY J.B. Stephens (The Big Empty Book 4)
  5. Ruined BY Paula Morris (looks soooo good. GHOSTS!)
  6. Touch of Frost BY Jennifer Estep (Mythos Academy 1)
  7. The Dark Elite BY Chloe Neill (Bindup of first two books in the Dark Elite novels, FIRESPELL and HEXBOUND)
  8. Inside BY Maria V. Snyder (Bindup of the Inside series with INSIDE OUT and OUTSIDE IN)
Well, that's all the books I got this week. They all look super fantastic and I can't wait to read them. That's it for now so...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment