Thursday, May 24, 2012

In My Mailbox 6

Welcome back to another exciting In My Mailbox/Book Haul. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @thestorysiren.com
This haul is made up of the second half of my bargain books and some Netgalley books. You can check out my video below...
I was very excited to get approved for the Netgalley titles and would like to thank Netgalley.com and all the publishers who approved my requests.
Here's the books I got in list form, starting with the bargains and ending with the netgalleys.
  1. Bunco Babes Tell All BY Maria Geraci (Chick-lit is usually always fun :] )
  2. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict BY Laurie Viera Rigler (looks good and supposed to be funny)
  3. Promises to Keep BY Jane Green
  4. The Carrie Diaries BY Candace Bushnell
  5. Remarkable Creatures BY Tracy Chevalier (Yayy Fossils! )
  6. Horns BY Joe Hill (creepy time. This book reminds me that I really need to read some Stephen King.)
  7. The Moonstone Series BY Marilee Brothers (1. Moonstone, 2. Moonrise, 3.Moonspun, 4. Shadow Moon from Bell Bridge Books)
  8. The White Oak BY Kim White (from Story Machine Studio)
  9. Samantha Moon BY J.R. Rain (Vampire for Hire Novels: 1. Moon Dance 2. Vampire Moon 3. American Vampire 4. Moon Child. From BenBella Books)
  10. The Shapeshifter's Secret BY Heather Ostler (from Cedar Fort imprint Sweetwater)
  11. Semi-Charmed Life BY Nora Zelevansky (from St. Martin's Press imprint St. Martin's Griffin)
  12. Glitch BY Heather Anastasiu (from St. Martin's Griffin)
  13. Blackwood BY Gwenda Bond (from Angry Robot imprint Strange Chemistry)
  14. Shift BY Kim Curran (from Angry Robot imprint Strange Chemistry)
  15. Case #01: The Haunting of Apartment 101 BY Megan Atwood (from Lerner Publishing Group imprint Darby Creek)
That's it, that's all 15 (gulp!) Sometimes I get a little too excited. I want to thank Netgalley.com and all the publishers that approved me one more time. Expect reviews on all the Netgalley books and maybe I'll get a little more for next time, fingers crossed. Well that's it for this week so...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment