Thursday, May 31, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX 7

Yep, I'm back with another one. In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ thestorysiren.com. I got 4 books from Walmart this week. My biggest purchase was a Kindle Touch, yayyy it's awesome. So, I also have one review copy from Netgalley and then I went a tad crazy with free e-books off of Amazon. I fear this might become a trend. So check out the video below...

Okay, now for the books in list form. I'll start off with my Walmart purchases and then move on to e-books.
  1. Last Breath BY Rachel Caine (Book 11 in the Morganville Vampires Series)
  2. Eon BY Alison Goodman (Reminds me of Mulan)
  3. Eona BY Alison Goodman (The sequel To Eon and end of the dualogy)
  4. Tiger's Curse BY Colleen Houk (so pretty, I love the tiger on the cover!)
  5. Hollowland BY Amanda Hocking (The Hollows 1 zombies. Was free on Amazon when I got it.)
  6. Summer's Crossing BY Julie Kagawa (An Iron Fey Novella FREE)
  7. Read Me Dead BY Emerald Barnes (FREE)
  8. My Zombie Dog BY Charmaine Clancy (FREE)
  9. Hereafter BY Tara Hudson (0.99 on Amazon)
  10. Starcrossed BY Josephine Angelini (0.99 on Amazon)
  11. Turned BY Morgan Rice (Book 1 in the Vampire Journals FREE)
  12. The Demon Underground Series: Bite Me, Try Me, and Fang Me BY Parker Blue (thanks Netgalley and Bell Bridge Books!)
Well that's it for the books I got this week. I'm loving my Kindle Touch and have a feeling it will be filled with all sorts of free or cheap books in the near future. Hope your week was as great as mine and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment