Friday, June 15, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX/BOOK HAUL 8

Hello Hello, I seem to be back again with another In My Mailbox which is hosted by Kristi over at thestorysiren.com
I can't seem to resist the lure of books. Some people might view this as a problem, but I accept and embrace my addiction. Anyway, I got 3 books from Netgalley, 3 library books, and 4 books that I bought that have been just sitting around. A video of my haul, if you want to check that out, will be here below...

Okay, now for the books in list form. I'll start with the Netgalley titles.
  1. Erebos BY Ursula Poznanski (thanks Netgalley and Annick Press. This book came out February 1, 2012)
  2. The Weepers BY Susanne Winnacker (Thank you Netgalley and Marshall Cavendish. This title is a survival book and came out May 12, 2012)
  3. The Goddess Legacy BY Aimee Carter (Thanks Netgalley and Harlequin Teen. This book comes out July 24, 2012)
  4. Three Quarters Dead BY Richard Peck
  5. Leviathan BY Scott Westerfeld (Should be good!)
  6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Gatekeeper Triology BY Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder (contains Out of the Madhouse, Ghost Roads, and Sons of Entropy)
  7. Storm Born BY Richelle Mead
  8. Wicked Game BY Jeri Smith-Ready
  9. The Tomorrow Code BY Brian Falkner (looks interesting)
  10. Divergent BY Veronica Roth ( I hope it lives up to the hype)
Well that's everything I got. I really need to get on those Netgalley and library books. Oh, so many books and so little time. If you want, tell me what you got in your mailbox or what you're currently reading. Yayy books and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment