Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reading Right Now! Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Texas Gothic
Title: Texas Gothic
Author: Rosemary Clement-Moore
What I'm Reading Right Now! is Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore. I love the cover. It's beautiful and at the same time gives off a sort of creepy vibe. This story is about the Goodnight family, who are a family of witches. Two sisters, Amy and Phin are staying on their aunt's farm and taking care of it when suddenly they become haunted by a ghost. Amy is used to magic and ghosts, but this one feels like a more malevolent spirit. Phin, Amy, and maybe Travis McCullouch, the boy from the neighboring ranch, might team up together to solve the mystery and put the ghost to rest.
I've pretty much just started this book. I'm on page 64 of some 400 pages. Goodreads puts me as being 15% done. I'm enjoying it so far. I love witches and ghost stories. This one hasn't become super creepy yet, but it could happen. There was a pretty funny bit involving cows, goats, and underwear at the beginning. I think I'm gonna like this one.
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're reading in the comments below and if you're liking it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment