Friday, August 2, 2013

Reading Right Now! Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry

Patient Zero (Joe Ledger, #1)
Title: Patient Zero (Joe Ledger #1)
Author: Jonathan Maberry
The book I'm reading currently is Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry. This is Maberry's adult zombie book series and I'm already a big fan of his YA Rot and Ruin series. I'm enjoying this book so far. It has a very different feel from his Rot and Ruin series, which isn't really a bad thing. It looks at zombies in a new way. Instead of being a plague, zombies have been created by terrorists and they are planning to use them as weapons in their future attacks. Thinking about it that way makes the zombies even more terrifying. I'm really enjoying Patient Zero and plan on continuing with the Joe Ledger series. Joe Ledger is a tough guy with a heart of gold, so he's great hero material. I'm about 24% of the way through with this so far.
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're Reading Right Now! in the comments below or do whatever you want to do.
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment