Friday, September 13, 2019

Reading Right Now! (223)

It's Friday the 13th!!!
So, I don't even know what happened this week. I kept meaning to post, to do stuff, and then I didn't. I don't know if I'm burned out and just needed a break, I don't know if I've put too many book related social medias on my plate, I just don't know.
I kinda sorta started booktubing again, and those have just been reading vlogs. I haven't posted my vlog for last week though because I just don't feel like it. It's a lot of work to edit and upload and film. I mean, I'll post it sometime, I just don't know when.
The only thing that I've been really good about keeping updated is my instagram (@gotbookcitement) but my stories have been suffering.
I'm just in a weird place with book social medias. I don't know when that will change, but I really hope next week I get better about this lovely blog. The good news is that none of whatever this is has affected my reading.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Waking Gods (The Themis Files #2) by Sylvain Neuvel -- It's been quite a while since I read the first book, which is not a smart thing to do when trying to read a series, so I don't remember a lot of what happened in it. I have vague memories of things and events, but I'm a little lost. I just started this though, so hopefully stuff comes back to me.
I remember enjoying the first book, Sleeping Giants, so I hope I like this just as much.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment