Friday, March 27, 2020

Reading Right Now! (249)

I feel like I'm finally making a bit of progress with reading, kind of. I finished two books this week so far, which is awesome! So, I'm just going to ask that you ignore that I've had the same book in my Reading Right Now! post for three weeks. Just ignore that.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

One Way (Frank Kittridge #1) by S.J. Morden -- I am almost finished with it. I do like it, but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite space book I've read. It likes to go into details about the science, which I would never in a million years understand. Since I'm getting near the end, it's sped up a bit with the action.
I do think that I would read the sequel once I finish though, just so I can see what happens.

Like Never And Always by Ann Aguirre -- I think I'd like to start this one next. I'm ready for a YA thriller, I think.

And so that is my Reading Right Now! and my reading plans. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment