Friday, May 1, 2020

Reading Right Now! (253)

So, I missed last Friday's post. Oops. I also finished all my O.W.L.S. Magical Readathon prompts and I will be putting all of them in my April 2020 Wrap-up.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

Strange Exit by Parker Peevyhouse -- I just started this, so I don't know much. I know it's sci-fi and it sounds interesting. The first chapter was a little strange to understand what was happening, but I'm hoping to really like this one.

Gotham Academy by Melissa de la Cruz and Thomas Pitilli -- I got this one for review from Netgalley and the publisher, but I didn't get around to reading it before it was released. I checked out a copy from Hoopla because I figure it might be easier to read it this way.
I'm interested in this. Batman in high school. I have heard that characters' races get changed and I don't know. I feel like in this climate, it's okay to change a character's race if they've always been white, but it never goes the other way. I haven't read it, so I'll not form an opinion yet.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment