Friday, June 12, 2020

Reading Right Now! (259)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo -- First off, I love the color scheme of this cover. It just makes me think of summer and fun.
I'm about 50 pages into this and I'm not sure how I feel. I think this started off a little strange. Our main character, it's almost like she tries too hard to be the cool rebel girl. The jumps in time threw me off a little bit too.
I think this also might read, so far, on the younger side of YA, which is fine. The main character just feels a little immature to me.
I'm looking forward to reading more of it, seeing where it goes. I want something fun and light, so hopefully this will be it.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment