Friday, August 13, 2021

Reading Right Now! (307)

Happy Friday the 13th!! Be careful out there.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...



Heiress for Hire (A Duke's Heiress #1) by Madeline Hunter -- After reading two thrillers, I needed a little romance break. I'm not very far into this, about 40 pages. The characters in this one so far, are very serious. I'm interested in it, but I'm not hooked by it yet. So far, I feel very little romance and more of two characters trying to solve a mystery separately.
So, I need to read more of this and see where it all goes.
I'm also thinking of trying to participate in reading 1000 pages a week over on instagram. I don't have a lot of faith in my ability, but I'm going to try.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment