Friday, August 27, 2021

Reading Right Now! (308)

 Hello! Happy Friday! I can't decide if this has been the longest feeling week or if it's flown by. Some days felt very long, but I also can't really believe it's Friday. Ignore my rambling, I'm writing this when I should probably be sleeping.
So, What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


 The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson -- I've had my eye on this one for a while, so I hope that I like it. This deals with multiverse. There are hundreds of worlds that are just like ours, a version of you exist in all of them. Our main character, Cara (I think) is able to travel between most of the worlds because the her that existed in those other worlds is/are dead. She can't travel to a world where a version of herself still lives. It's rare to have so many other versions that have died, which makes Cara special in her own world. She's taken from the slums because of this talent, and is able to live in the fancy city, with a nice apartment, and clothes. Cara knows that she is just a tool for this rich company, and she will be thrown out when she's no longer useful, unless she can make herself useful. Then something happens (I haven't gotten there yet) to one of her remaining other world versions that uncovers some kind of mystery.
I just started this today and I am intrigued. I love the cover. I love the concept. I hope, hope, hope that this turns out to be a great read for me.
I might have gotten an electronic review copy of this through Netgalley for honest review, but I did check out a physical copy from my library.

That is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment