Wednesday, July 4, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 11

Hello, back with another haul. I didn't go crazy this week, which is good for my wallet. So if you want to view the video, it will be below. And as always In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. I got 2 library books and 4 books I bought. So without further ado, the video...

Now for the books in list form starting with the library books.
  1. The Girl in the Steel Corset BY Kady Cross (1st book in the Steampunk Chronicles)
  2. The Walking Dead: Compendium One BY Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore, and Cliff Rathburn (!!!)
  3. The Poison Apples BY Lily Archer
  4. The Morganville Vampires: Volume 3 BY Rachel Caine (contains Lord of Misrule and Carpe Corpus)
  5. The Pledge BY Kimberly Derting
  6. The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Vol 2 Shadow Souls BY L.J. Smith
So that's it, for me that is a measly hall. Hardly any books at all really haha. So tell me what you got in your mailbox or what you're currently reading and loving. As always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment