Thursday, August 23, 2012

Series Spotlight! The Secret Circle By: L.J. Smith

I do not have an In My Mailbox/Book Haul for you this week because I did not film one. I do have something else in mind for you though!
This will be my first post in my Book/Series Spotlight. Books or series that I really enjoy that I feel need more respect. This could be because they are an older series/book or a book/series that I feel is suitably awesome and doesn't get the hype it deserves.
My first Spotlight goes to... The Secret Circle Series by L.J. Smith. This series was originally published in the 1990's and while it has gotten a little more popular and inspired a CW series (that might have already been canceled, I'm not too sure) I think this series is just really swell. It's also a series that I've read all the way through. Although, I haven't read that newest one they released that's not actually by L.J. Smith, but I digress.
This series was a lot of fun to read for me. It's about witches, magic, and love awww. But seriously, I just really enjoyed this series and one day I will go back and reread it. So go check this one out.
That it as for my spotlight post. I don't know for sure when I'll do another one, but I'm sure I'll do one eventually. Hope you enjoyed it!
                           The Initiation (The Secret Circle, #1) The Power (The Secret Circle, #3)
The Captive (The Secret Circle, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment