Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books You Read in One Sitting (or close to)

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday is the Top 5 Books You Read in One Sitting (or close to). The close to are the key words for this post. It's been so long since I actually finished a book in a day. So the books I picked for this post are  books that I finished quickly. So here are my Top 5 Books I Read in One Sitting (or close to)...

 

  


Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine Ooh I love love love this book. I remember reading it and just devouring it. It's a very cute, fairytale-ish story. Ella and Prince Char are just adorable and are one of my favorite parts of the story. This book is just too cute not to read in one sitting.

Jackaby by William Ritter I read this one this year and absolutely loved it. I didn't want to put it down and just felt like I kept turning pages until there weren't anymore to turn. It was fun, quirky, and there was a little bit of adorableness with the character of Charlie. I really hope I get more of him in the next book. I am very excited for the sequel. This is a really fun book that I just flew through.

Altered by Jennifer Rush I loved this one!! I was such a fast paced read. It's like an action movie in book form. There is so much action and mystery and I just had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next. The main character in this one is great too. She's not a defenseless, helpless girl, but she can take care of herself, which is so refreshing! 

Erased by Jennifer Rush Maybe including the sequel to Altered might be cheating, but I loved Erased just as much. I flew through this one just like I flew through the first. I love this series!! It's got hot boys, tons of action, and so many crazy, shocking twists. I need to get my hands on the third book ASAP. Love this book and recommend this series to everybody.

Vicious by V.E. Schwab This one should be no surprise considering how often I mention in. I just flew through this book so fast because I loved it so much. I was hooked from the first page and just had to keep reading until I finished it. Can't wait for more of this world and these characters.

So that's my Top 5 Books I Read In One Sitting (or close to). What books have you devoured quickly? Let me know in the comments below. And if you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday there is a fun topic to consider and who doesn't want to reflect on all the great books you've read? Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers here!


No comments:

Post a Comment