Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 SFF Books On Your TBR

Welcome, Welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday! The most fun thing to do on a Wednesday, really. This week's topic is the Top 5 SFF (Science Fiction and Fantasy) Books On Your TBR. Let's do this!

 
  

-- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff-- Meant to read this sooner, obviously didn't, so I hope to get to it soon. I won't say I was blown away by the first book, I felt the way the story was told got a little repetitive and boring-ish at times, but I still want to know what happens with the series.

--Across the Universe by Beth Revis, but really the whole series if I'm being honest-- They are just so pretty, except for the last book and it's baaaad cover change. I've also just heard so much good stuff about them. I really like space books, so hopefully these will be fun and I will read them.

--These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, but again, really the whole series-- I would like to reread the first book and then finish the series. I really liked the first one when I read it. And again, the covers are just sooo pretty.

--A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, again, the whole series-- I've only read one book by V.E. Schwab, Vicious, and LOVED IT! She became like a favorite author, but then I haven't read anything else by her, and I don't know why. So I would love to get to this series.

--The Warrior Heir or really anything by Cinda Williams Chima-- I've been hearing about this author for ages, and I would just like to see if her work would be something I'd enjoy. I'd like to start at the beginning, just because. I hope to read her stuff and like it.

So that's my Top 5 Wednesday! If you want to participate, you totally should. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment