Friday, May 18, 2018

Reading Right Now! (163)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The High Season
Judy Blundell

I was lucky enough to win an advance copy of this through a website called BookishFirst which is awesome! Thank you BookishFirst and Random House for sending it to me for an honest review. This releases May 22, 2018.
This is a summery read about the rich people of the Hamptons. It's all about the people, the parties, and the wealth. It has a bunch of different characters showcasing one summer in the Hamptons. One of the characters, Ruthie, isn't rich, but every summer she rents out her house on the island to make enough money to continue living there.
I'm about 25% through the book and I'm liking it so far. It's okay. I hope to get farther in it because I really want to get my review up on its release date. Partly because that's what a good reviewer should do, but a bigger part because the website, BookishFirst, will award me extra points that I can put towards getting another book if I do. If you like winning books, I'd definitely suggest checking out the BookishFirst website. I love winning books. It's the best feeling ever.

Anyway, that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment