Friday, July 20, 2018

Reading Right Now! (171)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Widows (Dolly Rawlins #1)
by Lynda La Plante
I won this book through bookishfirst for honest review

So my plans last week of reading all those books at once failed miserably. No one should be surprised, I'm not. I knew I couldn't do it. 
So, this week I've been slowly making my way through Widows by Lynda La Plante. I'm reading it slowly, not because it's bad, more because I just haven't felt like I've had the time to really read. 
I'm enjoying this so far. It has given me some twists that I didn't expect. I'd also be really interested in seeing the movie which they are making. I think it could make a really good movie.
One thing that surprised me is that I thought these Widows were friends with each other, like a merry band of criminals kind of thing. There's actually a lot of hostility between them. They really didn't even know each other before the deaths of their husbands. I don't know, I just found that part interesting.
I'm hoping to finish it soon, and then I'll move on to one of the books I posted in my last Reading Right Now! post, the one before this one.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment