Friday, August 3, 2018

Reading Right Now! (173)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Roanoke Girls
by Amy Engel

I've only read a couple of pages so far, but I'm excited for it. I read Amy Engel's YA Duology, The Book of Ivy and really enjoyed it. This is her adult debut and I've heard it's supposed to be a daaaark thriller. I'm ready for it. Amy has a writing style that I really like. It doesn't take me long to get into the story. So I'm excited to read more of this.
What I know about it is very vague. It's about this family in rural Kansas and there seems to be a curse on the daughters. The Roanoke Girls either die or leave. Lane is one of the ones that got away, but she's called back when her cousin Allegra is reported missing. That's all I know. I want to keep it vague. I'm excited.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment