Friday, January 17, 2020

Reading Right Now! (240)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

The Next Together (#1) by Lauren James -- I feel like I've been such a bad reader this week. I keep getting distracted by social media when I should be reading. So, I've been reading this one slowly, but I'm enjoying it. It's a really unique book. It's about two characters who are reincarnated (?) in all these different time periods and lives, but they manage to find each other. Why though? That's the main question. Why? They also tend to die.
I am so close to being done with it, so I know I'll finish it at the beginning of the weekend.

Two Dark Reigns (#3) by Kendare Blake -- I'm planning to start this next just because I want to. I need to see what's going to happen in this series next.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what I'm planning to read next. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment