Friday, February 21, 2020

Reading Right Now! (244)

My reading this month has been sad. I just haven't had the time to really sit down and read during the week because of work. I had a big project at work and it wasn't that fun. 
So... what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Stormrise  by Jillian Boehme -- I'm liking this. At the beginning, it has a very Mulan feel. Like Mulan but with different characters. Some of the situations are very similar. That's okay though, because I love Mulan. I also really love the cover for this book. It's nice.
The dragons are not what I thought they were going to be. They have hair, six legs, I'm not even sure if they fly. They can run really fast, but I don't think I ever got the impression that they could fly. It's different.
So I'm really planning on finishing this this weekend. That would then make three books read for February so far. I am slightly ashamed that it's not more.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment