Friday, November 27, 2020

Reading Right Now! (280)

 Happy Friday! Happy Day After American Thanksgiving! How are we already at this point of the year? I probably sound like such an old person saying that, but it is true, the older you get, the more time flies. And I mean, I'm not too sad that 2020 is flying right out of here. I am sad that 2020 was such a dumpster fire. All that potential WASTED! I remember way back in good ol' January how we thought 2020 was going to be the Roaring '20's, just like 1920, but a dirty trick was played on us.
So, onto the reading. 
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
 

This book is one crazy ride! I'm really enjoying it and I'm almost finished with it. I hope the ending is satisfying for all the build up that's been happening. So this is about a group of siblings who have to recreate one childhood road trip in order to get their inheritance from their late grandfather. The more you read, the more you find out. I feel like the best way to go into this book is without really knowing a lot. There are tons of reveals, twists, and turns. It's just been a lot of fun and one crazy ride.
I really enjoyed Samantha Downing's first book, My Lovely Wife, and I'm glad that He Started It is not letting me down.
 
I do think, actually I know, that I'm going to finish He Started It very soon. I'm on page 350ish, so I thought I'd mention the book that I'm going to start next.
 
 

Valiant Dust (#1) by Richard Baker -- I'm ready for some sci-fi and this cover is just very pleasing to the eye.
 
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment