Friday, March 12, 2021

Reading Right Now! (292)

 I'm starting some new books this Friday because I've finished (or just about finished as of writing this post) my reads I've been working on this week. So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro and Emily Henry -- I don't really know what this one is. I have a general idea of it being two girls coming from bad home lives who decide to run away together. I've heard Thelma and Louise vibes, but then also people being disappointed because it's not really Thelma and Louise. This was just a random library grab for me. I saw it on the shelf and picked it up. We'll see if I like it or not.

Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust -- I don't really know the details of this one either. I think it has some fairy tale kind of vibes. This book is for my Deck of TBR for a book with flowers on the cover. I'm hoping for good things with this one. It's very pretty.

So that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment