Friday, June 25, 2021

Reading Right Now! (301)

 This week was busy and it felt like Monday was forever ago, but at the same time, I can't believe it's Friday. I need to get to sleep earlier, but here I am after midnight writing this post. Anyway, that's not what you guys care about.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Dim Sum of All Fears (A Noodle Shop Mystery #2) by Vivien Chien -- So, this is Book 2 in a cozy mystery series featuring Lana Lee. She works at her parents' Chinese Restaurant located in Asia Village somewhere in Ohio. She always finds herself getting involved in solving crimes. This time, her new friend Isabelle and Isabelle's husband are killed in the shop next door. At first it looks like a murder/suicide, but other things might be at play. Lana is struggling with losing her friend and decides to find out what happened.
I like this. It keeps me entertained. I like the characters. I do wish for maybe a little more romance between Lana and Detective Trudeau, because they are just taking things very slow. I also enjoy the accuracy of the bickering sisters relationship. No one can push your buttons quite like a sister can. I have no idea who-done-it with this mystery. This is a good one. I'm over 60% finished, so I think I could have this one finished soon.
Also, the paperback copy I'm reading is really nice and floppy, and it's a mass market size paperback. It's so satisfying.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment