Friday, September 3, 2021

Reading Right Now! (309)

 The readathons have started! I'm trying to take part in Bookoplathon (Becca and the Books) and The Magical Readathon (Book Roast). We'll see how it goes.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Blade of Secrets (#1) by Tricia Levenseller -- This is my first book for the readathons. I got hyped book in Bookoplathon, and I remember hearing a lot about this when it came out, or maybe my eyes were just always drawn to it. It also works for The Magical Readathon for the Novice Path Entrance Prompt: A book with a map. I'm about 50 pages in and I'm enjoying it. I've liked every book I've read from Tricia Levenseller, and this will be my fourth one.
I like that our main character is a blacksmith who makes magic weapons. I also really relate to how awkward she is, and how she has trouble dealing with people and situations. She also has high amounts of social anxiety and panic attacks.
I like this one so far. I feel like it could be a quick read.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Do you like taking part in readathons?

No comments:

Post a Comment