Friday, September 17, 2021

Reading Right Now! (311)

 This week I've decided to go crazy and read two very chunky monkey books. Technically, I've started one, but not the other. 
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...

European Travel for the Monstrous Gentlewoman (#2) by Theodora Goss -- This book is a beast! Over 700 pages. I do love this series though and I'm happy to be back with these characters. It is too long though. Too long for what it is. I'm  almost halfway though, I can do it!

Caliban's War (#2) by James S.A. Corey -- I haven't started this one just yet, but I'm definitely planning to. I'm going to be doing a buddy read for this one with some of my friends. This is a 500+ page book, so a little shorter than the previous one mentioned, things are looking up. I'm excited to see what happens in this. The first book was pretty crazy.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment