Friday, September 24, 2021

Reading Right Now! (312)

 I really struggled with my last book that I was reading, I really like the series, but the sequel was just too long for no good reason. That book was in my last Reading Right Now! It was European Travel for the Monstrous Gentlewoman by Theodora Goss. I'm such a fan of the Athena Club series, but that book was too dang long. The length was not justified by what ended up happening in it. I'm still a fan of the series though. I'm happy that I can move on to something else.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Caliban's War (The Expanse #2) by James S.A. Corey -- Hooray! I am buddy reading this with my friends Ke-sha and Geraldine. I read Leviathan Wakes maybe two months ago, and I liked it, but it was definitely intense.
I'm maybe close to 50 pages in so far, and it's already started off with a bang. I'm excited to see where it goes. This is the kind of sci-fi that I really, really enjoy. When I want an epic space opera adventure, this series is what I mean.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment