Friday, March 4, 2022

Reading Right Now! (329)

 Another week has come and gone. It's been a bit of a long week, so I'm ready for the weekend. Nothing super exciting has happened. I did work a little bit on my reading journal, and I've been enjoying the process. I signed up for a sticker subscription service called STICKII and I'm not mad at my decision. I love stickers, my problem is that I have a habit of hoarding rather than using. So, I've been adding stickers to my journal. I'm not the most artistic and I struggle when it comes to spreads, but I'm having fun doing it. Let's hope that I actually keep it up, because that's another problem I tend to have.

So what' I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 


Egg Drop Dead (A Noodle Shop Mystery #5) by Vivien Chien -- This is a cozy mystery series that follows Lana Lee. She is the manager of her family's Chinese Restaurant located in Asia Village in Ohio. Asia Village and it's members have had some real bad luck when it comes to murders. Lana Lee has become involved in solving these mysteries.

I really like this series. It's a lot of fun and just easy reading. I really enjoy all the characters. It's crazy to me that only a few months have passed in the span of these five books so far. There's been a lot of murders in just a couple months. That would make me nervous. In this one, Lana is investigating the death of a nanny, who just happens to have been in the service of one of the owners of the Asia Village Properties. She enlists Lana's help and Lana has to decide if Donna is a victim or a murderer.

 

I'm excited to be continuing with this series because I really do enjoy it. I hope to get into more cozy mystery series.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment