Friday, March 18, 2022

Reading Right Now! (330)

 I have been so tired this week. Draaaagggging. So, my reading has still been going slowly. This week was the Magical Readathon: Orilium Gear Up Mini Readathon. I've not been doing great at it, but I'm not going to stress myself out. I'll finish the books when I finish them.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Dime Store Magic (Otherworld #3) by Kelley Armstrong -- I'm really enjoying it. I'm glad I finally started this series. The first two books followed Elena, who was the only female werewolf. This book follows Paige, a witch, who we met in the second book. She's unofficially adopted Savannah, a wild teenage witch who came from some hard circumstances, and who's pretty powerful, we also met her in Book 2. The conflict comes when someone fights for legal custody of Savannah, someone who does not have good intentions.
I've just really been liking this. It was so easy to just get involved in the story. I like Kelley Armstrong's writing. It's easy and entertaining.

I have plans for my Magical Readathon, but I'll keep them a mystery.
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment