Friday, February 6, 2015

Reading Right Now! (#21)

Title: The Treatment (The Program #2)
Author: Suzanne Young
I just started this one pretty much, so I'm on page 26 of 344 pages which makes me about 6% of the way through.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is The Treatment by Suzanne Young, which is the second and final book in The Program duology (I think). For 2015, I really wanted to finish more series this year, so a duology is great for that goal. I read the first book sometime back in 2014 and enjoyed it. The Program was about a world in which depression and suicide run rampant in teenagers. The Program was implemented to help save teenagers by rehabilitating them. Rehabilitation consist of erasing a teens sad memories and releasing them back into the world.
The Treatment picks up right where The Program ended, which means I was a little bit confused while reading. Usually it takes me a little bit of time to catch back up between books in a series. In this book Sloane and James are on the run and join forces with the rebels and that's all I know. I hope I enjoy this one just as much as I did the first. So that's it for what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you are reading in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment