Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: Saga: Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Title: Saga: Volume 3
Written by: Brian K. Vaughan
Art by: Fiona Staples
Published by: Image Comics, Inc.
Released: March 2014
Summary: The saga continues... A brief time jump to the past finds our wanted lovers traveling to the planet of Quietus, to find an author whose work has meant so much to them. The Will has been detained on a strange planet, so his mission has been put on hold. Prince IV is also on his way to Quietus. The drama continues in Volume 3 of Saga.
My Thoughts: This was another fun edition of Saga. I don't think it's my favorite volume so far, but it's still really enjoyable. I'm interested to see how the story continues and just how things turn out.
The art, as always, is beautiful. So colorful and imaginative, although it can get very weird very quickly. Sometimes I don't know if those very graphic scenes are even needed.
I've come to really like The Will, so I would appreciate that nothing seriously bad will happen to him.
So yeah, this was another fun volume. The story is keeping my interest and the art is pretty to look at. It's fun reading.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.7/5
Still Liking It!

No comments:

Post a Comment