Friday, September 9, 2016

Reading Right Now! (82)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland -- This book is about Zephyr Mourning and her life as a rogue Harpy. She was thrown into Tartarus for killing a god, which she is not supposed to be able to do. That's pretty much all I know about it at this point. 
So far, I'm just eehh on this one. I haven't hit the 100 page mark, so I could enjoy it more as it goes on. I won't say it's bad so far, it just hasn't really captured my attention 100%. I also didn't really connect to the beginning of the book. It felt like I was thrown into a middle of an ongoing story, and I would have liked to witness the beginning of that story. I like how it's a Greek Mythology inspired thing, that's fun.

So that's it. I'll keep my Reading Right Now! post short and sweet for this weekend. I don't think I'll be able to get to anything else. What are you Reading Right Now!? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment