Friday, September 23, 2016

Reading Right Now! (84)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


--The Great Hunt (Eurona #1) by Wendy Higgins-- I'm over halfway through, and enjoying it well enough. It's pretty much about a princess, a beast terrorizing a kingdom, and hunters in a competition to kill it. Whoever kills the beast gets to marry the Princess. This has mixed ratings on Goodreads, and I can understand why. A lot of people aren't crazy about how heavily the romance plays into the book, I can understand that.
I'm not hating this though. I like Wendy Higgins writing. I would maybe like a more believable build up of the relationship, but that's not enough of a reason for me to hate it.

What I Would Like To Get To Next


--The House by Christina Lauren-- I think it's a ghost story, that's enough of a reason for me to want to read it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment