Saturday, October 8, 2016

Reading Right Now! (86)

What my Reading Right Now! plans for this weekend are...

 

--21st Century Dead: A Zombie Anthology Edited by Christopher Golden-- It should be no surprise to anyone to hear that I love zombies!! Ever since I stumbled across the TV show, The Walking Dead, I've been pretty much hooked. So being as it's the Halloween season, and I love reading about them, I thought I'd pick this zombie anthology up. So far, I'm mehh about it. I've read 8 of the stories, and they are not exactly the type of zombie stories I crave. Each one has some kind of 21st Century twist to it, whether that be with technology or something else. There have definitely been some stories that I've liked so far, but there have been a lot of weird ones too. That is what tends to happen with anthologies though, you never know just what you are going to get.

--Wicked (Wicked Saga 1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout-- I've had a mixed relationship with Jennifer L. Armentrout so far, I hated her Covenant series, but enjoyed her mystery/thriller/stand-alone Don't Look Back. I hope Wicked falls into the I Like It category. I don't really know too much about what this one's about. I haven't started reading it yet, so I have formed no opinions. I think it's New Adult, set in New Orleans, and there's something paranormal going on.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment