Friday, March 24, 2017

Reading Right Now! (108)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology Edited by Christopher Golden-- I love my zombie stories! I'm just reading a couple of stories here and there, between other books, and I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far. I like anthologies because they give you the chance to try out different authors. So far, the stories by Tim Lebbon and Kelley Armstrong have been a win! I also just read a voodoo zombie story that wasn't bad.

-- Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby #3) by William Ritter-- I'm very excited to finally start this. This is the third book in the Jackaby series by William Ritter, which I LOVE!!! This book is all about Jenny's death, I think. Maybe we'll get to find out stuff about her life and who killed her. I find this series to be a lot of fun, so I can't wait to read this installment.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment