Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books I've Read Because of Booktube/Blogging/Etc.

Welcome, Welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday Post!! This week's topic is fun, it's one I can get on board with. Top 5 Books I've Read Because of Booktube/Blogging/Etc. Ever since I joined the book social media communities, be they bookstagram, GoodReads, blogging, or booktube, I've been introduced to so many great books. I don't think I would know about half the good books that I've read if it wasn't for me being a part of this community. My list is some of my favorites I've discovered. Of course, I'm probably forgetting some, but oh well.
Here's my Top 5 Books I've Read Because of the Book Community:

 
  

-- Vicious by V.E. Schwab -- Love it!! And we're supposed to be getting a sequel *squee*! I think this was the first super hyped book on booktube that I ended up loving just as much as everyone else. Sometimes hyped books can let me down, but this one was golden.

-- Gone Series by Michael Grant -- Loved this whole thing! Such a fun, reading time. I am jealous of the UK's colored pages though.

-- Shadowlands Series by Kate Brian -- I was addicted to this and still remember how much fun it was to read. I don't know if I've found another series recently that held me in the same grasp. Book One had such a crazy twist.

-- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake -- The cover is what made me really want to read this, because it is gorgeous and spooky. It really felt like an episode of Supernatural. I still haven't read the second book, but I'm still kind of bummed that this is only a duology.

-- These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner --  I still need to read the rest of this series, but this first book was everything I wanted. The cover is gorgeous, the inside is more than you think it will be, the ending is slightly confusing. It was just a lot of fun to read.

So those are my picks! Which of your favorite books got introduced to you because of bookish social media? Let me know. And if you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday Fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday is a new, fun topic to contemplate and consider. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment